Ready to make friends with people from around the world while learning English? This convenient and affordable General English program allows students to choose the length of their course.
The General English Course is a part-time, recreational course that features a condensed Monday-Wednesday schedule that is 13.5 hours per week. General English is perfect for visitors and other students who wish to improve their English with the added freedom of longer afternoons and weekends to explore the unique culture of San Francisco and the USA. We currently offer two levels and students are placed according to their ability. Minimum upper-intermediate level (CEFR B2) required. Every class teaches speaking, reading, writing, listening, grammar and pronunciation in a fun, interactive, student- focused environment with a highly-qualified full-time ESL teacher. This course does not meet the requirements for F-1 visa holders.
‣ Affordable tuition rates
‣ Beautiful Campus conveniently located in San Francisco’s Financial District
‣ Highly-qualified, full-time teachers
‣ Field trips to landmark destinations
‣ Recreational, three-day per week schedule
Monday to Wednesday 9:00am – 2:30pm
• Classes 3 days per week
• 13.5 hours of study per week
• Recreational course, not suitable for F-1 visa holders
• Instruction levels CEFR B2 through C2
• OPEN ENROLLMENT: Start dates almost every Monday